Theme 3: Memories

Preserving memories - photographs, smiling, happy, family, friends, childhood momories, summer, travel.


 When I first thought of memories, I thought of old photographs. black and white images have a beauty to them, especially this image. I love the simplicity. 3 children on the beach. Many shapes and textures can be taken from the beach.

Sand.

Salt.

Pebbles.

Buckets.

Spades.

Sand castles.

I love the colours in this image. muted pastel colours really get the sense of happiness and sunshine that I would want to protray if i choose this theme for th rest of the project.

The same colour story is carried through to this image of the carosel.

Light-hearted.

Care-free.

I love how the light shines in this image. It lights up the field of what would otherwise be boring and over grown and turns it into something much more interesting.

Yellow.

Green.

White.

No comments:

Post a Comment