Paris Haute Couture 2011

This years Haute Couture Fashion Week opens it's doors tomorrow in Paris! The collections are going to be exquisite and thanks to The Telegraph, we know it's set to be bigger than ever! The full article is here:

http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/news-features/TMG8274602/Paris-Haute-Couture-2011-set-to-be-busier-than-ever.html.

 I really can't decide what collections I'm looking forward to most because there is so many to choose from. Watch this space and I'll keep you updated on my favourite collections through the week.


Also in the article is a really nice little video, A Guide To Haute Couture, which everyone should have a look at. (It's just below this!) It's very interesting and tells us that Karl Lagerfeld sleeps with white paper with him every night! I might take a page out of his book and see what creations I can come up with in the middle of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment